RANCHO MIRAGE —Residents of Rancho Mirage, and from all around the Coachella Valley, can enjoy Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage’s 30-minute fireworks display on Saturday, July 4.
Spectators of all ages will enjoy some of their favorite patriotic and celebratory songs while watching the night sky explode with color and sound! This year’s event will include live DJ entertainment beginning at 7 p.m. and have a “drive-in” theater theme for increased safety, and to ensure families can be comfortable in and around their own vehicles while still enjoying the show.
“We’ve all been on pause for so long so now, and it is time to push play and enjoy all our community has to offer once again,” Darrel Kammeyer, Vice President of Marketing for Agua Caliente Casinos., said in a prepared statement. “This year has certainly not been without its challenges, and we are so honored to provide what has become a staple in the Valley for many years now as the place to celebrate Independence Day.”
Parking for the outdoor event is free and convenient and can be found on the south side of the casino property. It is recommended that viewers arrive early as this year’s show is anticipated to be very popular and vehicle capacity will need to be limited due to social distancing protocols. Fireworks viewers may also bring their own chairs, blankets, and snacks, and approximately 650 car spaces will be available. Vehicles will be arranged to provide safe distances for families to view the fireworks, and viewers will be required to wear their face-coverings while on property.
Agua Caliente Casinos is setting the standard in safety and cleanliness and guests that would like to celebrate the 4th of July inside Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage will find that the following has been put in place to ensure that everyone can play in confidence:
- An Agua Clean Team is raising the Forbes Four-Star award-winning standards for cleanliness to an advanced level. The Agua Clean Team roam the casino floor with attendants that refresh your slot machine with additional sanitizing at the push of a button.
- Additional hand-sanitizer units have been installed at all table games, at ATM’s and Ticket Redemption Machines, as well as, at the Players’ Clubs, Hotel front desk, and throughout the casino floor.
- All team members and guests are required to wear face coverings.
- All team members and guests will have their temperature checked in order to gain access to the casinos.
- Physical distancing guidelines are in place throughout the casino floors, restaurants, and at any locations where lines often form.
This year’s celebration will also be aired live on NBC (KMIR) in its entirety starting at approximately 9 p.m., but actual start time will be dictated by the fire marshal and wind conditions at the time.
Guests 21 and over with a valid photo I.D. are welcome to join us for, free play drawings, DJ entertainment, and more.
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2020 at approximately 9 p.m.
Location: Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage, 32-250 Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage.
In the spirt of safety, fireworks viewers are asked not to park on Bob Hope Drive, Dinah Shore, I-10 or any surrounding streets or thoroughfares.
- Fireworks: Pixabay