Uken Report Enters Third Year of Business – Our Readers are Ever-expanding
Uken Report gives our readers a steady diet of news and information through a variety of channels, which includes our website, our weekly newsletter, and a quartet of social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
We Would Like You to Join Our Family
When you start following Uken Report on any of our social media pages AND sign up for our newsletter, you will receive a FREE AD GIFT* in the form of our Sponsored Content HERO Ad as described below:
- FREE AD GIFT #1 ($180 Value): Sign up for our newsletter, follow us on LinkedIn AND Twitter and receive a BUSINESS SECTION Hero Ad.
- FREE AD GIFT #2 ($90 Value): Sign up for our newsletter, “Like” us on Facebook AND Instagram and receive a NEWS SECTION Hero Ad.
These ads look like a news story on our site. See an example of Spencer’s Restaurant Sponsored Content Hero Ad here.
You provide us the copy (Word document) and photo (Pixel size: 800 wide x 568 tall) and we’ll do the rest.
Readers Trust and Respect Uken Report
Here are a few reasons why our readers follow us:
- Uken Report was the first online news outlet to bring you the details of why former Cathedral City Police Chief Travis Walker was suspended from duty.
- Uken Report was first online news organization to report that two Palm Desert Latinas, both registered voters, filed a lawsuit against the city of Palm Desert for its alleged violation of the California Voting Rights Act of 2001.
- Uken Report was first online news organization to report that Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg would be in Palm Springs for a private fundraiser.
This is how we are building our family of loyal readers – one story at a time. They have come to trust us and respect us. We look forward to meeting you and having you join the family too.
* Advertising is FREE for 30 days. No contracts required. Offer valid for new email/newsletter subscribers only.
- Hero-ur-follower-promo-800×568-v1: Uken Report