PALM SPRINGS —Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg’s husband, Chasten Buttigieg, will be in Palm Springs on Sunday, Jan. 5 for a pair of events.
His visit comes less than two months after the Democratic candidate was in the Coachella Valley for a private fundraiser.
The 2020 Democratic nominating contests are scheduled to begin with the Iowa caucuses on Feb.3 and end with the Washington, D.C. primary on June 16. The nomination will be finalized at the Democratic National Convention in July.
Rich Weissman and J.D. Horn, along with co-hosts Phillip Moore and Burt Peachy, welcome the public to the pair of Chasten Buttigieg events at their Palm Springs home for Pete For America.
Tickets for the reception are $25 and $50.
Tickets for the meet-and-greet are $250-plus.
The largest block of tickets is for $25; the second largest is for $50.
So that everyone has the opportunity to get tickets, the ticket site will be open for ticket sales today, Monday, Dec. 30 at 5 p.m. (Pacific Time) and not before. At that time and after, click here for tickets.
Space and tickets are extremely limited, so attendees are encouraged to get your tickets promptly. Tickets are sold on first-come/first-served basis. Here are the details:
A meet-and-greet with Chasten Buttigieg* will be held from 12 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Ticket Per Person: $250, $500 and $1,000. A light buffet brunch with coffee and soft drinks will be served.
*Those who attend the meet and greet are welcome to stay for the reception, which is included in the price of the meet-and-greet ticket. Doors for the meet-and-greet will open at 12 p.m.
A reception talk, which Chasten Buttigieg will deliver, is scheduled from 1:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m
Tickets are $25 and $50 per person. Desserts, coffee and soft drinks will be served.
Doors for the reception will open at 1:45 p.m. Please do not expect early entrance for those attending the Reception. Reception tickets are limited to two per person.
Some things to keep in mind in attending the Chasten Buttigieg event:
- The events are casual (attire is also casual).
- In case of rain or cold weather, the events will be held exclusively indoors.
- Advanced ticketing is required for attendance. Address will be sent to ticket holders prior to the event.
- There will not be valet parking (street parking only), so please carpool or use other modes of shared transportation. Please respect neighbors’ privacy and driveways.
- If you have special needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact RSVPwest@peteforamerica.com.
Federal campaign laws and maximum donations apply relative to contributions. The primary and general election are separate elections. Contributions are not tax deductible.
- Chasten Buttigieg: Shutterstock