Take in Sights, Sounds, Taste of North Pole Village at SnowFest
CATHEDRAL CITY — SnowFest, first introduced here in 2017 at North Pole Village, has become an annual tradition for the entire family and a staple of the season.
Scheduled from 1-8 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 9, Snow Fest features all the holiday spirit and places at one event with holiday music, Santa and Mrs. Claus, a holiday tree-lighting ceremony, food. “North Pole Village” comes to life in front of City Hall – all lit with holiday lights. Step into the place where Santa lives and works.
The North Pole Village is a lit, Hollywood-style movie set depicting Main Street at the North Pole but located in front of City Hall.
It is the ultimate backdrop for family holiday pictures and social media selfies, according to Ryan Hunt
communications and events manager. The Village features 20 holiday-themed storefronts.
The popular annual event also includes:
- Holiday Outdoor Market
- Snow Fest Express – Free Train Rides
- Snow Day in the Park!
- Bike Giveaways
- Holiday Music by Cathedral City High School Performing Arts
- Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Silent Auction
- Puppet Shows and Storytime Reading for Kids (featuring Cathedral City Police & Fire)
- Elf Workshop for Kids by S.C.R.A.P. Gallery and much more.
Free admission and free parking are available.
For all the latest, check out https://www.snowfest.us/village-store-fronts/
- Santa’s North Pole Village: Discover Cathedral City