Feel Good Festival Promises to be Magical
DESERT HOT SPRINGS — There’s no better place to feel good this Saturday than in this community when it welcomes you to spend a day at the ‘Feel Good Festival’ for a magical day of healing, wellness, nature, Zen, vintage shopping, crafts, workshops, food, live music and more.
“We invite you to take a step back from the daily grind of modern life and join us at the beautiful Cabot’s Pueblo Museum for this debut show celebrating well-being, local business, and community,” said Jenn Kubat, Feel Good Festival’s Founder and Executive Director.
This free, family-friendly event is open to the public.
- Enjoy live music and a Sound Bliss® experience by SUKHA, a So Cal-based
dynamic mantra and musical yoga band
- Take in the sounds of Sister John Angela, a country blues, steel guitar &
improvisational string bass musical duo hailing from Joshua Tree
- Partake in mindful, eco-friendly shopping from a curated mix of vendors such
as Romy in the Desert, one-of-a-kind jewelry built from world-sourced heirlooms, and mobile bookseller Brown Bag Books
- Join in a workshop, like soulful Vinyasa Flow, and meditation and breathwork,
or smidge-stick making with Vibe Higher Collective
- Experience reiki, sound healing, and explore wellness offerings.
- Enjoy locally sourced treats, fruits, and veggies from Temalpakh Farm, vegan
Mexican food from El Taco Titan, artisanal cocktails from Delicias Mexican
Cuisine, and food from Mariscos El Berrinche, Citali Tamales, and Popping Off
- Free Cabot’s Pueblo Museum tours for all veterans
All the action takes place at Cabot’s Pueblo Museum, 67616 Desert View Ave., Desert Hot Springs, Calif. from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
Additional details about the Feel Good Festival are available at https://www.desernaugural tfeelgoodfestival.com. See the full event lineup and get workshop reservations here. Parking is free, and available at a nearby lot at Angel View Center. Street parking is also available.
The Feel Good Festival is a celebration of Desert Hot Springs, curated by a dedicated local visionary, in partnership with the city and Visit Greater Palm Springs. This event promises to be a delightful reflection of the city’s rich natural beauty, wellness offerings, and creative community.
- Feel Good Festival: City of Desert Springs