High School Choirs Perform ‘Sounds of the Holidays’ at 8,516 feet
PALM SPRINGS — The holiday choir season kicks off Nov. 30 with “Sounds of the Holidays” at the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway’s Mountain Station, continuing a decades-long seasonal tradition. Visitors can enjoy holiday favorites performed by high school choirs on select dates through December 10.
For the 2023 holiday season, the Tramway is proud to present the following lineup:
- Thursday, November 30 – Jurupa Valley High School Chamber Singers
- Sunday, December 3 – Palm Springs High School Choir
- Wednesday, December 6 – Coachella Valley High School Concert Choir
- Friday, December 8 – Cathedral City High School Choirs
- Sunday, December 10 – Encore High School for the Arts Madrigals
Show times are at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. and are included with regular Tram admission. Performances are on the Pines Café Stage with food and beverage available for purchase from either Pines Café or the Lookout Lounge.
(Note: The Dec. 3 performance is outside on the Desert View Terrace at 5:30 p.m. as part of the tree-lighting ceremony. There will also be a 7:30 p.m. performance inside).
For those visitors and residents new to the Valley, The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway is the world’s largest rotating tram car. Opened in 1963, the Tram’s 80-passenger cars travel along the breathtaking cliffs of Chino Canyon from the Valley Station (elevation 2,643 ft.) to the Mountain Station (elevation 8,516 ft.) in approximately 10 minutes. For more information, please call 888-515-TRAM or 760-
325-1391, or visit www.pstramway.com.
- Tramway Holiday Choirs: Palm Springs Aerial Tramway